Subject: Let's meet up at ITB Berlin - Welcome and Estonia
From: "Serik Akishev" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 07:49:57 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

I am Serik Akishev, CEO of Welcome, a global tourism streaming service and 
TV channel.

I hope you will be attending ITB Berlin (March 4–6). My team and I plan to 
visit your stand, and I will also reach out via the Match and Meet 
application. I understand everyone’s schedule is busy, so even a brief 
10-minute chat would be greatly appreciated.

At the event, I would be delighted to share how Welcomestream.com helps 
enhance your country’s recognition and attract new tourists—at no cost. I 
would also welcome the opportunity to discuss signing a memorandum of 
understanding to establish a mutually beneficial partnership.

For more details about Welcome, please visit: welcomestream.com/about 
<http://welcomestream.com/about>

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to meeting you soon.

Warm regards,

Serik Akishev
CEO, Welcome

--

Web: https://welcomestream.com/

Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Cell/WhatsApp (Kz): +7 701 722 6234